CAGIS is Hiring a Project Coordinator
Closing Date: July 5, 2019 or until a successful candidate is found
Organization Description: The Canadian Association for Girls In Science (CAGIS) is an award-winning club for girls aged 7 to 16 that supports interest in Science, Technology, Trades, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). CAGIS chapter members meet monthly to explore STEM with fun, hands-on activities led by women and men who are experts in a variety of STEM fields. These monthly events often occur at the work places of our STEM experts, giving girls a behind-the-scenes view and allowing them to experience the lab and field environment for themselves.
Position Summary: The Project Coordinator will work closely with the President on a variety of tasks. These include:
- supporting chapter start up and ongoing function in-person in the GTA;
- supporting chapter start up and ongoing function via electronic communication across Canada;
- developing new training materials for volunteers, chapter coordination, and start-up;
- developing and organizing web materials and content for new online systems for children and adults;
- partnership development, collaboration, and networking;
- creating and monitoring effectiveness of promotional methods;
- participating in results-based management and evaluation activities;
- supporting the overall functioning of the organization;
- performing other emerging duties as identified.
Part-time until March 31, 2023
Click HERE to access the job posting.